Christmas is a time for indulgence and celebration and no drink epitomises either of those things like a cocktail.
We’ve scoured Glasgow’s best cocktail hotspots and rounded up six cocktails you won’t want to miss this festive season.
1. Eggnog from Blythswood Square Hotel
A mix of black bottle whisky, Drambuie, festive bitters, double cream, sugar and egg yolk.
£20 pre dinner date at The Salon at Blythswood Square on 5pm Dining.
2. Baileys Martini from 29 – The Grill At The Square
Vodka, Baileys and expresso.
£37.50 for 3 Courses on Christmas Dinner Menu at 29 – The Grill At The Square.
3. Candy Cane Cosmo from Bread + Butter
£15 2 person offer – pizza to share + cocktail each at Bread + Butter on 5pm Dining.
4. Christmas Cocktail from Grill On The Corner
£30.95 for 3 courses on Festive menu at Grill On The Corner.
5. French Martini from The Social
£24.95 for 2 courses on Festive dinner menu + cocktail at The Social on 5pm Dining.
6. Irish Coffee Martini from The Crafty Pig
Check out offers 5pm offers at The Crafty Pig.
For more festive dining offers in Glasgow, check 5pm Dining.